The Clinical Service Excellence Programme (CSEP) is the clinical manifestation of the Myeloma UK Best Practice Standards. This framework, developed in partnership with healthcare professionals and patients, is designed to support hospitals in delivering optimum care.
Why apply for the CSEP Accreditation?
- To provide clear evidence that your hospital delivers superior treatment and care for myeloma patients
- It demonstrates an awareness and understanding of the complexities of managing myeloma and highlights the necessity of individualised treatment and care
- Provides a platform to celebrate success, identify areas of improvement and to share knowledge between facilities
- Demonstrates to myeloma patients and family members that services are developed and improved in accordance with their needs
- Provides evidence to commissioners and managers of the quality of myeloma treatment and care provided