Your hospital can apply to CSEP accreditation to demonstrate you:
- Deliver superior treatment and care for myeloma patients
- Offer an individualised treatment and care approach, as well as an understanding of the complexities of managing myeloma
- Share knowledge between facilities and identify areas for improvement
- Develop services in line with myeloma patients and their family’s needs
- Provide evidence to commissioners and managers of the quality of myeloma treatment and care provided
CSEP is a Myeloma UK programme which supports hospitals in delivering optimum, patient-focused myeloma treatment and care. The programme aims to recognise and share excellence in myeloma care, and identify any areas for improvement that better meet the needs of myeloma patients.
See which hospitals are working towards the Programme and those we have visited and awarded with our CSEP accreditation.
If the hospital where you are receiving treatment is taking part in our Programme, you can complete the Patient Experience Survey as part of the accreditation.